Any information you provide Seek Solutions will be held with utmost care. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personal information collected. Information you provide is used in the process of providing our services to you.
We use third party tools to facilitate user-experience, such as Amazon S3 and GoogleApps to give the utmost security as well as provide Seek Solutions’ brand verification and authenticity to our users in our email communications as well as certain file downloads from our website, https://www.seeksolutions.com domain, unless otherwise specified and clearly identified.
Google Analytics are integrated with applications we use which collect IP addresses for membership use as well as WP plug-ins to prevent brute-force security attacks. Something in our system will collect all IP address information.
Our website may use third-party ad networks and exchange providers, such as Instagram or Facebook, which may use third-party cookies, web beacons, or similar technologies to collect information. On their own, cookies and web beacons do not contain or reveal any personally identifiable information other that device or computer address.
- Seek Solutions pages where you login are hosted securely using SSL.
- When you connect to @seekcollab you are protected by RTMP-E encryption.
Website analytic tools such as GoogleAnalytics or Facebook developer tools such as pixels may retrieve information from your browser anonymously, including: the site from where you came; search engine(s) and keywords you used to find us; the pages you view within our site; your browser add-ons, and your browser’s width and height. It may even collect meta-data on your likes and dislikes “per google” and your use history.
Customized links or similar technologies may be used in emails we send you to determine whether you open an email or click specific links in order to provide you with more focused communications and services.
how we honor your privacy when information transfer is required
Your specific information may be shared under the following circumstances —
- authorized payments via our PCI compliant gateway to your issuing bank card company
- shares on the help desk forum or in your online meetings can be seen and collected by others, so you disclose at your own risk
- valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order
- in special cases of attempted breach of site security or threat to physical or property to anyone
additional rights, rules, provisions for european economic area users
If you are the resident of a country in the EEA, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws. We will process your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- you have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time
- you may have the right to access the Personal Data that you provided us
- you may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you
- you may have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications
- you may have the right to require us to correct any of your Personal Data.
It is our wish to respect your rights and we will do everything in our power to do so. Of course, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel the above conditions aren’t being met.
To make requests regarding your personal data, please email support(a)seeksolution.com with the term “privacy” in the subject line and allow 24-72 hours for someone to get back to you.