Any information you provide Seek Solutions will be held with utmost care. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personal information collected. Information you provide is used in the process of providing our services to you.
We use third party tools to facilitate user-experience, such as Amazon S3 and GoogleApps to give the utmost security as well as provide brand verification via https://www.seeksolutions.com.
Google Analytics are integrated with applications we use which collect IP addresses for membership use as well as WP plug-ins to prevent brute-force security attacks. Something in our system will collect all IP information.
- Seek Solutions pages where you login are hosted securely using SSL.
- When you connect to @seekcollab you are protected by RTMP-E encryption.
Website analytic tools such as GoogleAnalytics of Facebook developer tools may retrieve information from your browser anonymously, including: the site from where you came; search engine(s) and keywords you used to find us; the pages you view within our site; your browser add-ons, and your browser’s width and height. It may even collect meta-data on your likes and dislikes “per google.”
Customized links or similar technologies may be used in emails we send you to determine whether you open an email or click specific links in order to provide you with more focused communications and services.
how we honor your privacy when information transfer is required
Your specific information may be shared under the following circumstances —
- authorized payments via our PCI compliant gateway to your issuing bank card company
- shares on the help desk forum or in your online meetings can be seen and collected by others, so you disclose at your own risk
- valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order
- in special cases of attempted breach of site security or threat to physical or property to anyone