Do You Have a Decision You Need to Make (That You Don’t Even Know About)?
In this 40-second Video, Visibility Expert and Best Selling Author, Lisa Meisels asks me “Why is decision making so important?”
My favorite part of my answer is this: For one, you may not even know you have a decision to make.
Do you have a decision to make that you don’t know about?
If you have a “big thing” or “passion project” hanging over your head….Are you:
- Stuck and can’t get started?
- One foot in, one foot out?
You need to be asked the right questions when you have a “big thing” or “passion project” to start, handle, and/or finish. #getingear #projectmanagement
Typically there is decision you need to make when you are stuck or procrastinating, imagine that the only thing stopping you is being asked the right questions, you were not aware you needed to be asking?
What About You?
- What are questions you might need to be asking yourself?
- Where are you stuck?
- What is your “big thing” or “passion project”?
You can get involved in getting your “Big Thing” or “Passion Project” started, handled, finished, today….
We want to here from you, because we’ve got solutions on the way!
And, if you want an immediate “Essential Action” to breaking from from being stuck or procrastinating spend 30 seconds here to find out!
Get Focused by taking the Getting that Thing Off Your To Do List Survey – it will help you focus and Focus Strategy and the best Decision Making is what we are all about!
Isn’t it time to be ready to the “twenties”? We’ve got a new decade and it is TIME to own our success at an entirely new level!
Share what is next for you below!
Please post in the comments! I’d love to hear from you!
— Shannon Seek, B.Sc., CPCC, CPO, Focus Strategy Coach to Omni-talented Go-Getter Genius Types + www.seeksolutions.com Founder
I coach omni-talented, go-getter genius types like you to organize business success + lifestyle priorities to effectively do, be, have what you love every day. All day. I’ve also assembled a team of expert, vetted coaches to assist as needed.
Shannon Seek, B.Sc., CPCC, CPO Credentials….
- Teaching standard — 90% pass rate over 32 10-day programs teaching new beginners how-to swim (normal for new swimmers is a 10% pass rate)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Economics with emphasis in Organizational Development, University of San Francisco + Applied Design at the Academy of Art, San Francisco with Interior Design + Marketing Internships, Gensler Architects (1995)
- Certified Co-Active Professional Coach (CPCC) from the Coaches Training Institute (CTI) in San Rafael, CA (January 1997)
- 4th ever Certified Professional Organizer at NSGCD, now ICD (2004)
- Certification Program Trainer to Professional Organizers at NSGCD (now ICD), 2002-3 — Logistics & Administration of Phone Appointments with Organizing Clients; Strategies for Coaching Clients with Attention Deficit Disorder
- Committed Student of Life — Eclectic Private Studies — Extensive studies in Neuro-Linguistic Programming, healing, personality systems (Enneagram, DISC, Myers-Briggs)
- Teleseminar Systems Provider and Trainer since 1996 behind 1000’s of virtual training programs
- Cloud Seer — VaaS @seekcollab secure cloud-based online collaboration, video conferencing.
What makes Shannon qualified to coach someone awesome like you? Her….
- 2 decades++ business success provides first-hand knowledge of the pressure you face.
- Stealthy, swift, in-your-face insight into what is working brings you deep inner clarity + tremendous energy.
- Personal “genius type” experience gives you the freedom to unveil all your gifts unabashedly.
- “Mini-obsession” with researching “how-to organize” everything provides you proven techniques — just for starters.
- Plus, her hand-picked team of expert, vetted coaches geared towards our omni-talented go-getter genius type clients (AKA for you boomers — high-achieving entrepreneurs, creative pioneers, radical executives and their direct reports :)).
Call-to-Comment via facebook and WordPress (commentluv, please scroll to end of page).