Are you ready for real video coaching? What if it….
has a centralized dashboard like a car?
is as powerful as holding the remote control?
is a source of community learning and joy?
video collab-oration at seek solutions – @seekcollab
How about we give you a fabulous online training service that frees you to be the powerhouse trainer, leader coach you are?
Maybe you don’t drive or watch TV, but, if you are anything like us, you’d be open to “that thing” that will make video coaching, training (and more) a viable business model. Right?
We think @seekcollab video cloud conferencing is that thing….but, you decide!
After our own experience with demos this year rebuilding this site we also decided this:
- having a big fat demo all to yourself is daunting
- having a time-limit doesn’t help you get started
- without people seriously like you using the thing, it can take more time than we have in this lifetime to be sure something is a good choice or not….oh, bother!
Enter…. the park @seekcollab – not just a software as service (SaaS), not just a membership, not just another social group–
a journey destination.
It is where you can unwind with others, mix, mingle, venture and remember yourself–with a tour guide included.
Co-creation is real and we say, be the place doing it to have it.
creating the space for face-to-face* meetings that work
It not only can be easy for you, it can transform lives to have face-to-face meetings that work.
We are thrilled to be creating a space for us all to excel as professionals thru sharing and community – to be super 1-1/team/training video coaches, leaders and innovators realizing each unique vision we bring.
Cause it’s lonely learning, creating and doing this stuff by yourself. And, time consuming! Yes? Your thoughts? Some thoughts….
- we want it to be rewarding, enjoyable and inspiring as we help you and each other!
- say you don’t have time for the park–having it will still save you time by helping your staff, team, clients or co-leaders–this is what community is about!
*Hey-ho! – video is not the only thing @seekcollab can do–have super-live-chats, take polls, q&a and never speak a word.
take the online tour @seekcollab • login
@seekcollab=video conf :: audio conf :: whiteboard :: unlimited moderators :: no gavels to pass!
join us online – get your comp tour pass – for full back-stage access to examples, live-demos, success guides–the yellow brick road to awesome online & video meetings!
- play inside of live-demos, make & get recordings – there are live demos that are the real thing! Wow, what a concept!!
- see model workspaces to get ideas
- do all the stuff you’d do to see how you or staff would use something
- save time by giving your staff, co-trainers and clients a way to see what is ahead
- success guides
- member forum–learn with peers, co-create, get answers from Shannon Seek, personally
takes: 30 sec, the no-time-limit-freemium way to fly
(not $312/year like one conferencing house is charging just to allow you to learn, practice and have access to things you actually need to make the most of your time, money or human resource investment. There are live demos that are the real thing! Wow, what a concept!! This is about sharing resources to be stronger as a group of professionals working towards good stuff for all!)
what is @seekcollab video cloud conference?
- gorgeous hd video/hd audio upgrade from skype, gtm, webx and more
- tools to take your coaching, sharing, training online to the next level
- super awesome community setting 24/7 access–live demos, member support forum, models, success guides
- online leadership-mixers - relaxed, social setting led by Shannon Seek to learn one important tech tool in the context of your needs and questions based on what you need to accomplish
- uncomplicated plans and super affordable - no minimums, no contracts, bridge line access if you even need it, annual plans to save!
- plus, the park to have access to things you actually need to make the most of your time, money or human resource investment. There are live demos that are just like the real thing! Wow, what a concept!!
@seekcollab leadership mixers goals with you are to….
- create a relaxed, social setting led by Shannon Seek to learn one important @seekcollab tool or training style – in the context of your needs and questions based on what you need to accomplish – each participant will get a turn (and, maybe we’ll use the breakout rooms to work more intimately with a partner, you never know!)
- have you laughing for 30-45 minutes with Shannon and each other–basically relaxing and breathing, as we systematically each practice “our-focus-du-jour” to get it in our bones
- benefit from a *fast failures* approach (make mistakes in a safe group setting)
- learn in the moment via yours and others mistakes and wins in a live ecosystem of knowledge sharing
- immediately reinforce lessons learned by demonstrating the change
- make video coaching normal (major upgrade from Skype) and have you ready to soar to new heights of joy and success with your clients 1-1 and in trainings
Phones are not what they used to be. And, the cloud is the future
Imagine….video coaching leading to a world of connected, congruent, & inspired human beings.
- If you secretly dread “being on video” you may experience the biggest transformation joining us–hours of laughter and forging great alliances may await you!
- Maybe it is “live-chats” with your coachees, members or users instead - yup, the chat feature is robust – chat with individuals, your moderator panel, or everyone, all-at-the same time!
- Add polls, q&a, email your chats.
Just communicate in creative ways and see where it takes you.
We believe, that together we can build confident, technologically capable leaders, teachers and innovators of ourselves and each other.
time: 30 sec, the freemium-no-time-limit way to fly
(not $312/year like one conferencing house is charging just to allow you to learn, practice and have access to things you actually need to make the most of your time, money or human resource investment. There are live demos that are just like the real thing! Wow, what a concept!!)
our service standards – do these resonate with you?
We’ve been immersed in #bizdevlove for nearly 18 mos (since late 2013), so we’ve also had a lot of UX opportunity to be users, do demos and figure out what is key for selecting a software-as-service (SaaS) -cause this is where we are now with browser-based video cloud conferencing (@seekcollab).
It looks like this – DISC:
- Devoted developers - stable, yet evolving support & training
- Intelligent interface – centralized, cloud-based, user-friendly
- Super Software (Saas) – 99.9% uptime, unlimited use, free & paid stuff
- Caring Community – for buddies to share, practice and prepare
What do you want your meetings to do? What do you imagine doing?
What do you want your meetings to do? What do you imagine doing?
coach, share, meet online?
- Meet-1-1 like Skype, but with more stability.
- Share my desktop, docs like join .me, webx, gtm, maybe more.
- Take private interviews, meetings or clients back to back, or simultaneously.
- Avoid spyware, downloads, firewall issues, dropped “video calls” and complicated systems when all I want is to have a video meeting!
fill a distance gap in the boardroom or classroom?
- Have our CEO join the boardroom from abroad.
- Broadcast my live training to students who can’t travel to be here.
- Give my training live, online, using only chat, q and a or polls for questions.
- Give my training live, online, where participants can request to speak/volunteer for interactive teaching demonstrations.
have video/audio meetings where you can see exactly who you need to see?
- Have team meetings where everyone is visible at the same time.
- Host a panel discussion where every expert is visible simultaneously.
- Have control over who is visible, when and how.
- Give control to others to manage their own video, or the video of participants.
- Host a broadcast where it is not interactive–no one can raise their hand or chat, just watch.
manage people or projects?
- Manage staff at their desks, without leaving mine.
- Have a way to share materials by project or client.
- Leave a meeting wherever we leave off so we can pick up again easily.
- Host a workshop where participants partner privately after each module to do exercise, and I can check in one-by-one, then bring everyone back together.
- Allow my assistant to take sign-ups during a workshop w/o interrupting the flow.
as an innovator & educator…..
- What necessary steps and tools do you need to take at work or play, to get stuff done at work to play?
- How do you make teaching, sharing, collaborating beautiful and substantial?
- investing your time in learning that builds upon itself?
- choosing mobile collaboration tools worth learning?
- working with a community of smart people sharing how-tos with each other?
Are you a coach or business leader seeking a cool way to meet, teach and team with others virtually?